Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek

3 posters

Go down

Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek Empty Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek

Post by Dr. CheeseNut Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm

OOC Section:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141211721

Steam Name: Dr. CheeseNut

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection Unit?:
I wish to be Civil Protection to help the city and fight against the rebel, and anti-citizens of the city to clear the crime and help the peace, I want to help my fellow protection units and communicate with them. I want to rp peacefully with my fellow units.

Give a detailed role playing example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc as a Civil Protection Unit:

*CP.HELIX-8358 Walks into a dark alley with a man laying on the ground,bleeding rapidly*
*CP.HELIX-8358 Grabs his radio, pressing the button. "Uh, I have VISCON on a 10-54 may be possibly bleeding out, my 10-20 is Warehouse 3"
*CP.HELIX-8358 Would walk closer to the citizen slowy with his hand on his weapon grip*
*CP.HELIX-8358 Would kneel down to the citizen laying on the ground, checking his pulse. There had been a weak pulse, HELIX flipped the body on it's back.*
*CP.HELIX-8358 Pulled out a small medical pack, he placed it next to him, observing the citizens body. He notices a bullet hole in the citizens chest.*
*CP.HELIX-8358 Takes out a bandage, wrapping it around his chest in the wounded area. HELIX grabs the medical pack applying it to him.*
*CP.HELIX-8358 Applies the last bit of the medical pack to the citizen, he grabs his radio. "Bringing in 10-54, using 10-0."
*HELIX grabs the citizen, carrying him to the Nexus. The citizen barely breathing.*
*HELIX walks into the nexus, and heads straight for the medical bay, where he lays down the citizen on a bed.*
*HELIX inspects his body once again, checking for anymore wounds. He finds nothing*
*HELIX hooks a wire into the citizen to track his BPM, the citizen has a normal BPM.*
*HELIX gets out a needle from one of the drawers in the medical bay, taking off the safety cap, he injects a liquid into the citizen to keep him alive.*
*HELIX applies another syringe to the citizen, slowly the citizen starts openning his eyes.*
* HELIX waits for the citizen to fully awake, and once he does he starts asking some questions to the citizen. "Citizen, you were found in an alley, almost bleeding to death. What happened?"
*The citizen answered him back, but with hesitation. "I tried to kill myself... I can't take it anymore.. Let me die..."

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:

It is important to behave correctly in the Civil Protection because if you misbehave, you will be punished.... Harshly. Even Amputated, rarely. You can get demoted from the which you are if you misbehave too much as well, it is very important to behave in the Civil Protection.

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:
I have been Civil Protection on many servers, it is a hard job, but commonly there isn't much action going on. I usually rp with my fellow units, talking about stuff, untill the real action happens. I usually patrol districts when it is calm and everyone is talking. But when things go wrong, I use brute force, I will force them to get on the ground, against the wall, etc. I will sometimes even Amputate if needed. In all, I am pretty experienced with Role Playing as Civil Protection.

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an Civil Protection Unit.

Name: Mathew Markus.
Date of Birth: 1992.
CID: #6178273
Sexuality: Straight.
Previous location, before war: Texas, USA.
Ethnicity: American.
Languages spoken: English.
Species: Human.
Physical Description: Pale White Skin, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Blue Citizen Jumpsuit, Dirty Brown Boots, Thin Eyelashes, Short Fingernails.
Traits: Strict, Serious, Funny, Good Sence Of Humor, Listens.
Relocated from: City 14.
Loyalty Points: 0

Short Questions.
Why have you chosen to look for a position within the Civil Protection?:
To help out the city, and help around the Citadel with the fellow units.

Did you have a previous job pre-war?

I was a lawer.

Have you had children before the war?
None.

Do you require medication?
None.

Have you broke laws before the War?

I've only gotton a ticket for illegal parking.

What talents do you posses?

I've been known for, before the war, for making some good food, and a good doctor.
Dr. CheeseNut
Dr. CheeseNut

Back to top Go down

Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek Empty Re: Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek

Post by PeakyProgram Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 pm

You mixed the OOC questions with use of IC questions, I recommend rewriting it to fit your actual mindset not your character.
PeakyProgram
PeakyProgram
Owner

https://hiraeth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek Empty Re: Dr. CheeseNuts Civil Protection APP thingy kek

Post by NoahtheBoah36 Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 am

Like Peaky said, your applications is rather mixed up. Also, the RP examples are very short and hard to read due to the incorrect formatting of the name, as well as bad RP etiquette in the /me's. Please revisit your application and improve upon it heavily before my next review in approximately 24 hours.
NoahtheBoah36
NoahtheBoah36
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahtheBoah36 Wed May 31, 2017 9:17 am

DENIED

Mainly, your RP examples are just kind of short. Look at the person who got accepted for reference on what is more or less expected of you. You may re-apply tomorrow, or during the next IC recruitment, which I plan on doing today.
NoahtheBoah36
NoahtheBoah36
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down