Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civil-Protection Application Format

2 posters

Go down

Civil-Protection Application Format Empty Eyes of a demon

Post by Garnet Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Three days.. I have been washed up on this accursed shore rotting away watching pelicans rip my flesh off every day I have managed to put a cloth wrap around my leg to stop the bleeding. By now my body has given up yet there's a feeling I cant explain, the feeling of a burning passion to still live on. Yet I have come to doubt such feelings all my life I have never seen what's beyond the city walls and I still wish I didn't today. I have failed my father who has saved my life in nova prospect yet I can fight off a mere Civil Protection unit. Now I am on the shore due to the ruthlessness of the bullsquid tearing my flesh apart right in front of my eyes. As a huge Crack is felt through my body shocking me into a stasis of eternal pain, while staring me down estimating how many kicks and bites it will take to finally make my body stop like a huge machine in a tapestry it only takes one little defiant gear to purge them all. And I sit there staring death down eyeing each other both hate and power fusing together forming what is pure revenge. Three days... I shall wipe the beast off the earth with my bare hands tracking down the Civil protection unit, giving that bullsquid one last meal. A meal of a pure scoundrel, traitor and a down right spoiled sense. And I will truly see the eyes of a demon.

Garnet

Back to top Go down

Civil-Protection Application Format Empty Civil-Protection Application Format

Post by PeakyProgram Fri May 19, 2017 4:17 pm

OOC Section:

SteamID:

Steam Name:

Why do you wish to become a Civil Protection Unit?:

Give a detailed role playing example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc as a Civil Protection Unit:

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly in this role:

What are your past experiences with Civil Protection characters, give a detailed summary:

IC Section: Will be used in RP to become an Civil Protection Unit.

Name:
Date of Birth:
CID:
Sexuality:
Previous location, before war:
Ethnicity:
Languages spoken:
Species:
Physical Description:
Traits:
Relocated from:
Loyalty Points: