Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prjct_Chaos's Vortigaunt App

3 posters

Go down

Prjct_Chaos's Vortigaunt App Empty Prjct_Chaos's Vortigaunt App

Post by Revitalize Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:58 am

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:58720769

Steam Name: Prjct_Chaos

OOC Section:

Why do you wish to become a Vortigaunt?: I want to become a Vortigaunt because it is a very different roleplay experience and it gives me a chance to be different, to have another character to play on.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc as a Vortigaunt:
** An EoW Overwatch unit approaches, AR2 on the ready
** Vortigaunt sees the unit, alerting nearby rebels and telling them to stand back.
** Vortigaunt: /me puts his claws together to fire a green bolt
** The bolt misses
** The Overwatch unit fires at the Vortigaunt, one bullet grazes it.
** Vortigaunt: /me fires another bolt, hitting the unit directly in the chest
** The unit's armor is decimated, but is still living.
** The unit empties the rest of the AR2 at the vortigaunt, but misses because he is damaged.
** Rebels finish him off, firing dozens of SMG fire at the unit.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly as a Vortigaunt:
If you do not, not only will it be against the rules but it can be abused.

What are your past experiences with Vortigaunt characters, give a detailed summary:
I have played a vortigaunt character on a server I was Super-Admin on for a long time. Vortigaunts speak strangely, and have a lot of power. They usually are reserved, mostly in hiding, but I was playing in a City server, so I may be able to be less shy, and might be able to make more friends. Vortigaunts are friendly to people, and like to help the rebels against the Combine due to their slavery.

What does a Vortigaunt do; and what is their purpose? What is a Vortigaunt?:

A vortigaunt is supposed to help the rebels, and be mostly passive with everyone. A Vortigaunt is a Xen creature introduced in Half Life 1, as an enemy, because their tyrant leader, the Ninaleth, forced them to attack Earth for more space. In Half Life 2, they are a friend because one, Gordon Freeman freed them from the Ninaleth, and two, they want revenge on the Combine for enslaving them as well.
Revitalize
Revitalize

Back to top Go down

Prjct_Chaos's Vortigaunt App Empty Re: Prjct_Chaos's Vortigaunt App

Post by NoahtheBoah36 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:45 am

We do need a couple of vortigaunts on the server, would make it more diverse when it comes to characters playing. Your app is good and I like your understanding of the Vorts. I can give you whitelist for it but I want to see more people tell their opinion before I do anything more. For now it's a +1 from me.
NoahtheBoah36
NoahtheBoah36
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeakyProgram Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Accepted! Your application has now been accepted please speak to a Super Admin and above to get your faction whitelist.
PeakyProgram
PeakyProgram
Owner

https://hiraeth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down