Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overlord's Vort App

2 posters

Go down

Overlord's Vort App Empty Overlord's Vort App

Post by slimaaconroy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

STEAM_ID:STEAM_0:1:163567648
Steam Name: Your New Twobot Overlord

OOC Section:

Why do you wish to become a Vortigaunt?: I have experience with vortigaunts, and I love there RP, with there passive rp, meditating, and combat roleplay, because they have 'divine' powers.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc as a Vortigaunt: [Vort1 = A one with the vortessence, not recently our of enslavement] [Me = A vortigaunt recently out of capturing]
Vort1: Come with us, youngling, you have seperated yourself from the vortessence and we must reconnect that bond.
[The two vorts walk into a vortigaunt cave]
Vort1: /me plops down on the floor, putting his legs together in an almost criss-cross apple-sauce manner, but instead putting his 'hooves' together, instead of crossing them. Wanting for the youngling to follow, he would say, "Youngling, you have been tortured by the slavings, and have been seperated, but follow us into the vortessence spirt and reconnect yourself with us and let us remember you in our bond, to do you must follow as I do."
Me: /me would do as he would like, plopping down onto the floor, sitting in a comfortable position, putting his legs together in the same criss-cross apple-sauce manner as his.
Vort1: /me would say, "Concentrate yourself into the deepness of the vortessence, come with me into the hive and let yourself be known to our fellow kinling." and with those words he would close his eyes, closing himself from the outside world, and being put into the vortessence.
Me: /me would close eyes, letting them become heavy, entrancing himself with the vortessence, becoming one with the vortessence, out of the outside world
Vort1: /me becoming entranced in the vortessence, he would start, with the power of the vortessence, lightly humming and chanting, and with the power of the transcendence of the vortessence, he would start to have a glowing bulb from his hand, yet him not knowing, entraced in the vortessence.
Me: /me would become aswell in the vortessence world, he would aswell humm and chant, having a much littler green spark from his hands, not harnessing the bond with his kinling, seperated by the collar of the combine.
Vort1: /me As said earlier, he would chant vortiguese language, like "Gung'la"
Me: /me Would chant aswell, "Dew'it"
[The two would chant vortiguese back an fourth, trading the bond within the vortessence]
Vort1: /me would fade out of the vortessence, aswell as his bulb fading out, opening his eyes and stop humming, as he was tranced with the vortessence and now had learned enough
Me: /me would fade out of the vortessences, his bulb just sparking out being so tiny, opening his eyes and stop humming to get out of the vortessence
Vort1: How does our fellow kin feel?
Me: This one feels with his others in the vortessence.
Vort1: Yes, we have good hopes for our fellow kin.
[Both would get up after that and continue with their day.]

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly as a Vortigaunt: The vortigaunts are very 'safisticated' creatures and any mingery would highly break the immersion of vortigaunts, since they are very 'safisticated' creatures, and these acts of breaking the immersion of others could result with even a ban, if not atleast a removal of whitelist.

What are your past experiences with Vortigaunt characters, give a detailed summary:
I have played Adaptive, and have been trained how to do vortigaunt rp by the personally who I think is the best vortigaunt rper, I mean heck, he probably knows the real anatomy of a vortigaunt, which if he does I don't know how he got that, so personally I think i've gotten trained by the best and have my slight handle on vortigaunt rp, I mean that metitation format was tought to me by Tep, the guy I'm talking about (I mean I didn't plasurise the thing for anything). So I mean, I think I've got my grip on vortigaunt rp and think I can handle a vortigaunt.

What does a Vortigaunt do; and what is their purpose? What is a Vortigaunt?: A vortigaunt is a Xenian creature controlled by the Ninlithian, and they were originally sposed to take over the planet by his orders, but with his downfall, they just want to find a good planet to live on without being slaves, as there only connection with him was being his slaves, so they decided to side with the humans against the combine so they can live freely with the humans, and last without this endless slavery, as they've been slaved by the combine even more harshly since being slaved by the Ninlithian, so they just want to get out of combine grasp completely so they can live freely in the world. They use their 'divine' powers to kill the combine for their freedom.

slimaaconroy

Back to top Go down

Overlord's Vort App Empty Re: Overlord's Vort App

Post by Revitalize Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Extremely well done app.
+1

(<3 u babe)
Revitalize
Revitalize

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum