The Official Reports Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official Reports Thread

Post by NoahtheBoah36 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:29 pm

If you are a unit and do something worthy of note while there are no OfC+ units online, you can file a report here. Every now and then these reports will be reviewed by the Sectorial (myself), and points may be awarded. Use this section for reports of deeds only. To report units that are misbehaving, send me a PM using the same format. All posts here are considered to be IC, with the exception of this one. Do not post in this thread unless you are filing a report as a unit.

Code:

[center]MPF SITUATION REPORT (SITREP)
TO THE NOTICE OF 84448, SECTORIAL, CITY 17, SECTOR 36[/center]

Report Filed by: (Digits)
Date of Event:
Date of Report:
[center]Please Underline one of the following as pertains to your report:
Amputation of 647e      Raid on anti-citizen hideout     Other[/center]

Report Details: (Be as elaborate and descriptive as fits the report's nature.
NoahtheBoah36
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Reports Thread

Post by Soap in a Prison Bathroom on Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 pm

MPF SITUATION REPORT (SITREP)
TO THE NOTICE OF 84448, SECTORIAL, CITY 17, SECTOR 36

Report Filed by: Unit 59000
Date of Event: October 1st 2016
Date of Report: October 1st 2016

Please Underline one of the following as pertains to your report: Other

Report Details: "Myself, MPF Unit 59000 and another MPF Unit-digits 25001-were standing at the Nexus barrier standing guard before too long a few gun shots began to ring out near the old Apartment Complexes. We approached it slowly only to get shot by either three or four armed rebels. Some had what sounded to be Uzi's or AK's. One got me in the chest and unit 25001 did as well. Luckly our armor protected us from any damage. We followed them into the sewers where they shot back, and at that point-in-time we ended up ripcording because it was too dangerous for me and 25001. OTA Units proceeded to charge into the sewers and flood it. The rebels killing mutiple OTA Squads. The city then went down into an Autonomous Judgement Waiver. From there I went back to the Plaza and began killing people who were outside of their homes. It made me feel slightly sick to my stomach but I had to do it either way to protect the land. I went into a trainstation alone by mistake, a huge mistake that could have costed me my life. I got shot in the back in the process. But as you can see I lived through it. A single OTA ran through and began slaughtering most of the Anti-Citizens, and also giving me that punish me of stupidly going in alone. But it would have been much better then getting tortured by filthy rebels."
Soap in a Prison Bathroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top