Hiraeth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindowsXP's Vortigaunt app

2 posters

Go down

WindowsXP's Vortigaunt app Empty WindowsXP's Vortigaunt app

Post by Garnet Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:05 pm

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:61775426
Steam Name: WindowsXP

OOC Section:

Why do you wish to become a Vortigaunt?: The lore of the Vortigaunt is fascinating as well as the power. As a Vortigaunt you can do way much more and expand your character in a way humans cant, I love Vortiguant's because they always have a story to tell. A wise view of how they see things in the Vortiessence. They have this appeal that gives off a very mysterious vibe and I love to see the reactions of players when for instance, they stumble upon a Vortigaunt chant or a Vortigaunt just walking in. And the story you can tell with the Vortigaunt, as well as the power you can use. Practicing healing through the Vortessence, Shielding bullets from people make situations more interesting.

Give a detailed roleplaying example with how you would type it out in the chat with /mes etc as a Vortigaunt: (To avoid confusion the situation is the vortigaunt has just escaped from a city and just got his restrains removed and has found a cave with a few zombies around)
(Me) Enters the cave focusing the vortessence to make a beam of light shoot down the cavern lighting his path knowing this his powers will be drained as he has not used this in a very long time.
(It) The beam of light glares down the cavern revealing two zombie bodies lying down either dead or asleep, at the end of the hall a tunnel goes further until it leads to a nice pod and space around in the cave with vegetation growing all over it.
(Me) Eyes the two zombie bodies quietly walking through the empty cave.
(It) A loud grr can be heard as a zombie body bolts up swinging at the Vortigaunt.
(Me) Quickly steps back kicking the zombie making it get pummeled to the ground.
(It) The zombie growls as it gets back up furious but wounded.
(Me) Steps back to catch his breath before charging up a bolt using his remaining power to blast the zombie.
(It) As the zombie is about to swing it gets knocked back by the weak but powerful bolt falling to the ground in flames.
(Me) While the zombie is blown back in flames the Vortigaunt falls to the ground to catch his breath again.
(Me) Once he is done resting he gets back up walking to the area with the pond resting gathering sticks and twigs and makes the layout of a fireplace.
(Me) Once it is done the Vortigaunt concentrates chanting in Vortigese then bolting the fireplace with a beam of green light sparks flying creating a green fire raging.
(Me) While chanting a figure appears in the fire dancing as if it was connected to the chant.
(It) As the chant goes on footsteps and talking can be heard.
(Me) The chant fades away as the footsteps and talking gets louder until the fire disappears.
(Voice) : "So you think we finally got away from the metro police?"
(Another voice) : "Were not in a stalker train on the way to the citadel so no I think we made it out."
(It) As the two figures notice the burnt dead corpse of the zombie they pull out their weapons being : A Crowbar and metal pipe.
(Me) Remains silent wondering more if he should reveal himself.
(Voice) : "Do you think someone had a blowtorch and to much spare time?"
(It) They both chuckle at that comment.
(Another voice) : "Maybe but there may be OTA here."
(Me) Decides to ask questions to the voices to see who they are.
(Me) : "Thigh who is here?"
(It) Both of the voices stop for a moment responding with "Whos there!?"
(Me) : "Caaalm yourself, lower your weapons."
(It) The voices both lower their weapons.
(Me) Hears this stepping out of his area.
(It) Both of the voices are revealed in Citizen clothing and innocent faces.
(Citizen) : "What are you?"
(Another citizen) : "I think I saw one of those in city 45."
(Me) We are a Vortigaunt, we shall not harm these faces.
(Citizen) : "How can we trust you."
(Me) : "We serve for the same mystery, we have evaded the combine from enslavement."
(Citizen) : "Okay sure and why are you here?"
(Me) : "We took refuge here to get away from the combine and any other distractions."
(Citizen) : "Alright so-
(Another citizen) Interrupts him saying : "Were sorry to disturb you we will just be on are way."
(Me) Nods walking back to into his little area to meditate once more.

Explain why it is important that you behave correctly as a Vortigaunt: It has to do with the idea of a Vortiguant when you think of a Vortigaunt the first thing that comes in your mind is wise, powerful and mystic. To maintain this you need to act correctly and not goof off spamming vortibeams. You need to use your power with RP and make it count.

What are your past experiences with Vortigaunt characters, give a detailed summary: My past experiences were on 4 different servers one of them being a slave Vortigaunt. A lot of the time in free vortigaunt RP in the event of a OTA raid or patrol I would hide rather then fight or pick out them one by one but I wouldn't do something to illogical like rush an APC.

What does a Vortigaunt do; and what is their purpose? What is a Vortigaunt?: A vortigaunt has powers connected through the Vortessence the Vortessence is like what they believe in they are like a hive mind and the Vortessence is like the void a afterlife per say, their purpose is like a tapestry in the Vortessence. A Vortigaunt is a creature that can be controlled through different devices by tampering with their hive mind directing their thoughts to the user.

Garnet

Back to top Go down

WindowsXP's Vortigaunt app Empty Re: WindowsXP's Vortigaunt app

Post by Revitalize Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 pm

why'd u make another one?
Revitalize
Revitalize

Back to top Go down

Post by Garnet Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 pm

The other one was a failed abortion, this is the less cancerous version. The serious one.

Garnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down