I'm Dreadlocks

Go down

I'm Dreadlocks

Post by Jewba on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Hiya, I'm just killing off some time while I'm waiting for the massive content-pack to be DLed (Takes a while when you only get 500kb/s Razz ) , so I thought I'd might as well stop by and introduce myself. I'm Skaara Dreadlocks, you can just call me Skaara or whatever you prefer. I was an active HL2RPer "back in the day", but had to quit it completely because it was pretty much becoming a drug for me. But I never stopped liking it, so I drop by on different servers now and then just to relax and do some good roleplaying. I've got 3000+ hours in Gmod, most of those are because of HL2RP, and some of them were with Deadly Nachos, whom I assume is also new here.

I'm from Norway and I'm 20 years old. After two years as a car mechanic, my apprenticeship is at an end; on Monday-Thursday I'll take the big exam, and when I'm done, I've no longer got a job. If I'm lucky, I'll get a job again pretty soon and then probably never find the time to come back here, but if I'm (un)lucky, I won't and then perhaps you'll be seeing me around some more Smile I should be studying right now, but I got my *** kicked at Medieval Combat training today, so my head hurts a bit and I'm exhausted, so I'm just gonna study tomorrow and rather sit down with some roleplay today.

Jewba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Dreadlocks

Post by NoahtheBoah36 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Eyyy fett å se flere Norske på servern!
NoahtheBoah36
Super Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewba on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 am

I like måte, jeg regner med å komme innom flere ganger fremover, likte serveren veldig godt! Smile
(Likewise, I expect to be joining the server several times forward, I liked the server a lot)

On most servers, you end up walking around not getting greeted by anyone, either IC or OOC and have to make your own way. I'm very addicted to my specific character's model, and it's always a hazzle to get it on servers where either admins aren't on, and if they are, they usually either go "Nah, that model is too special", or they just don't reply. On this server, though, on the contrary, I was instantly helped out by not only one, but two helpful guys, and I got my model as soon as I asked, and was greeted nicely both ICly and OOCly. Another thing I like is how PK is a very strict thing that is mostly avoided, which in my opinion is the right way to go, while so many others choose to use PK all the time.

Jewba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum